Your gift will create opportunities for Talbot County Youth to realize their potential.
To donate through PayPal:
To donate by mail, please send a check made out to:
108 Maryland Ave, Suite 102
Easton MD 21601
How is Talbot Mentors funded?
Our mentoring services are offered at no cost to mentees. We rely on the generous financial support of many individuals, organizations and foundations.
Is a donation to Talbot Mentors tax-deductible?
Yes. Talbot Mentors is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
What will my financial support of the organization be used for?
Programs, mentee support, mentor support, events and operational and administrative costs.
How can I support Talbot Mentors?
You can support Talbot Mentors by:
- Responding to the semi-annual fund raising appeals;
- Attending or sponsoring events such as the Spring Brunch and Eastern Shore Comedy and Fun Festival;
- Making a gift of cash or stock;
- Including Talbot Mentors in your estate planning; and
- Making a pledge to donate a specified amount to Talbot Mentors over a specified period of months or years.
Can I designate my gift for special activities or parts of TM’s program?
Yes. If important to you, TM is happy to direct your contribution for special use. However, please keep in mind that our primary service is making and supporting the mentoring relationship. Funding for that service will help more at-risk children in our community get the one-on-one support of a caring adult mentor now and in the years ahead.